— OR —
Lightly polished lemurian.
Only one coat of polish was applied to the piece still maintaining the characteristic horizontal lines of the lemurian
This gives a huge difference in the amount of the piece opening the clarity
Product origin: Brazil
Weight: 0.41kg – 0.902lb Dimensions: 5′‘ H x 2.5” W
Product origin: Brazil.
The best selling of all time! How not to love Lemrurian quartz?
The SHAPE of Lemurians is what makes them Lemurians special.
– STRIATIONS, can also call it “laddering” on the sides.
– DOLPHINING, where a side (usually just one) will abruptly “duck down” like a bottlenose dolphin’s head.
– PIN vs. TONGUE, “pin” side, because it’s narrow and “tongue side,” because of it’s being broad and flat.
– TRANSLUCENCY, difference in translucency, with one side being frosty and ridged and when polished bright is really icy then regular quartz.
– EXTRA AND ELONGATED FACES. GENERATORS
Join our community of crystal lovers, receive alerts for new products, promotions and content.
Sing up for emails to get our latest style news before everybody else.